Recipes - Easy Green Bean Salad - Los Angeles Salad Company Easy Green Bean Salad Serves 4
Ingredients 1 lb of Los Angeles Salad Company Green Beans or French Beans
1 lemon (juice and zest)
1 tbsp of red wine vinegar
1 finely diced shallot
1 4oz jar of red pimientos, drained
4 finely chopped anchovies fillets* (optional)
1 to 2 tsp of olive oil
1/2 cup of chopped fresh parlsey
1. Start by making the dressing in the bottom of a big bowl, so it's already there when it's time to add the other ingredients. Zest one lemon and freshly squeeze its juice.
2. Add one tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
3. Mix in the finely diced shallot, diced pimientos and finely chopped anchovies.
4. Add one to two teaspoons of olive oil (If using anchovies, you may use the oil from the tin.) Stir all the dressing ingredients.
5. Steam the French Beans for about 3 to 5 minutes, until
5. Toss in the Beans and parsley, until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
May be eaten warm as a side dish or cold as a salad.